[SunRescue] what's the difference?

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at bsd4us.org
Fri Jan 14 17:23:41 CST 2000

Aside from occasionally seeing different reports in different PROM versions on
the monitor when first booting, I've also noticed that different OS's (NetBSD,
OpenBSD, SunOS, Solaris, Linux) report the modules differently.  That's likely
to be the reason why Paul sees one thing and Greg sees something similar, but
different.

<:)  Lyndon