[SunRescue] 4/6xx capabilities?

Mattias Nordlund mathew at eagle.y.se
Wed Jan 12 14:30:51 CST 2000

>   It can be done with 4/600 boards with new enough ROMs.  There's a VME
> loopback parameter that you can set in the OBP...I don't recall the variable
> name offhand but it's something like "vme-loopback" or some such.

I checked the 4/600 I have access to have the "skip-vme-loopback?"
variable, but is there a similar thing in the 4/300 ROMs?
Or does anyone have any idea what circuts to cut? or could it be possible
to just fill a x90 vme-cardcage with 4/300 cpu's and hope it will "kind"
of work? =)

Sincerly Mattias Nordlund