[SunRescue] apologies - pdp11 unix v7 stuff

P.A.Osborne P.A.Osborne at ukc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 10:19:54 CST 2000

Many apologies for sending stuff to an inapropriate list flame me
if you like,  but it  occurred (sp?) that the wealth of wisdom
here may be able to help me.....

I have some images of a couple of  rk05 disk packs (as seen on a pdp11)
as files.

These images should contain unix version 7 (circa 1978) file systems,
before I go around hacking code to mount and read these disk images
I dont suppose that anyone has a wee proggie that will do the job for
me?

Apologies again for abuse of the list but I figured that some of you
here may have had the same 'problem' in the past and maybe able to
save me a few hours coding.

Thanks and regards

Paul