[SunRescue] New Sun Reference List

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Jan 6 15:11:47 CST 2000

This message is for people who aren't following the thread on
re-structuring of the Sun Hardware Reference.
Bill's suggested and created a separate list for discussions on the
re-write and re-design of the Sun Hardware Reference.  You can subscribe
by using the web page at
http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/sun-ref  Please change the
address that you reply to from the Rescue List to the new sun-ref list
if you reply (I'll be posting my messages there).  If Mike Nicewonger
<twmaster at earthlink.net> would be so kind as to email the people he
mentioned in his email, and let them know the location of this list, we
can use that to get these discussions going.  I have been briefly in
contact with Brian, under my "deja" alias, but I'd like to get a better
idea of what everybody has done so far, so that we don't duplicate too
much effort.  Anyway, I'll sign off of the Rescue list on this topic,
and hold off on ramping up posts to the other list until we have more
than three subscribers.
	Greg