[SunRescue] Palm [was: Hardware reference re-structuring ideas.]

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Thu Jan 6 12:54:23 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>Hmm, not familiar with DocBook, but SGML sounds good to me.  Will it do
>any
>sort of Palm format?  Would love to load my new PalmPilot up with a copy
>of
>the reference for rescue trips...

mmmm, palm.

Got a Palm IIIe for Christmas, for those of you that are roving techs, it
makes a perfectly usable serial terminal that not only fits in your
pocket, but has a backlight so you can use it in the dark.
(also will work as a TV remote)

There are several converters out to do a lot of formats to palm, but I
haven't had time to play with any of the hypertext type yet.