[SunRescue] Everyone's desk and home LAN

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 29 06:30:44 CST 2000

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:18:05 +0100, Bjrn Ramqvist wrote:

>Yikes.
>
>Since everybody else are showing their workplaces, I had to grab my cam
>for a quick view of my desk @ work.
>
>http://www.eagle.y.se/~ramq/work/desk.jpg
>The whole set, the Alpha, the PeeCee and the Octane
>
>http://www.eagle.y.se/~ramq/work/desk2.jpg
>Another view, from my chair  :-)

Here's a cheap site of my basic LAN - my camera isn't hi-res (320*240 I think),
but it was cheap (traded a 3.2GB IBM drive for it).  Also, pictures might be dark,
because there was no flash (that's where my 500watt room light came in handy).

http://members.tripod.com/nabid_mabrouk/home_lan/index.html

Paul