Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Feb 29 00:17:39 CST 2000

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 12:05:29AM -0600, Amy wrote:
> ok, for the life of me i couldn't find a model number on them, but they
> are two portable ps/2's with handles on the side (or top, depending on
> your vanatge point) and they're chock full of memory. as i recall, bill
> attempted to do something with them, but they refused to power up once he
> did that something.
> gee...that sounds so vague. but anyways they're full of memory if you want
> it. :)
> --amy

I've got two P70s with the orange amber screens... I took them apart to swap
out the HDs, after reassembly, the one good perfectly working one, wont power
up anymore... so if anybody wants them to try to ressurect them or wahtever,
let me know and we can work out a trade of some sorts.

bill

--
| Bill Bradford | mrbill at mrbill.net |