Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Amy turtlex at feeding.frenzy.com
Tue Feb 29 00:05:29 CST 2000

ok, for the life of me i couldn't find a model number on them, but they
are two portable ps/2's with handles on the side (or top, depending on
your vanatge point) and they're chock full of memory. as i recall, bill
attempted to do something with them, but they refused to power up once he
did that something.

gee...that sounds so vague. but anyways they're full of memory if you want
it. :)

--amy