Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 28 15:48:22 CST 2000

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:21:38 -0600 (CST), Amy wrote:

>but in the main, i go through a 12 pack of coke a day. but, like most
>women, i only drink half of the cokes in the cans, so thats 6 cokes per
>day.

Jeez, sounds like my high school days.
Either that, or some 2 liter bottles.  And I lost more weight than gained (then again,
I rode my bike about 40-50 miles a week, usually loaded with at least 3 computers).

Guess I can add that I also like chips, popcorn, Jelly Belly's, cookies, and
the usual array of junk food.