Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Mon Feb 28 14:58:57 CST 2000

>   Honey-roasted peanuts.  Known around here as "hacker pellets".

	Salt and keyboards...  frustrating with that grease, too.

	One good one that I've found, if you have enough beverage
around is Snyder's pretzel pieces(or some name as such) in the
Honey Mustard flavor.  Still has the sediment, though.

	Pre-packaged chex mix has always been a dangerous combination.

-

	As for my consumption of choice while working, since I work
reaaally long hours continuously(seven days a week, sixteen hours a
day),
I like really high-speed dance music.  A lot of Goa stuff, generally
starting at 220bpm.  Either that or high-speed punk music.  Odd
combination, that... Koxbox and the Misfits.  *LOL*

					-Kent Rankin