Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Martin Frost martin at dsres.com
Mon Feb 28 12:02:31 CST 2000

Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > From: Kent Rankin [mailto:krankin at usit.net]

> >       As for my personal caffeinated beverage?  Either Turkish
> > Coffee or Earl Grey.  Can't really stomach cola's.  *ick!*

> Here here!  Somebody who actually knows what GOOD caffeinated
> drinks are!

Well, if I want to stay awake for a long time, I drink black
drip coffee (no sugar), with Earl Grey (very high theobromine
content, even for a tea) every second or third cup to cut down
on the paranoia and shakes.

I don't believe in sugaring decent coffee (covers up the taste),
but if I'm forced to drink instant then I normally put some
sugar in just because it's so bad.

I don't like fizzy sugary things, because they make me thirstier
than I started...

Does this thread now count as the most off-topic we've had?

--m