[SunRescue] Places to find technological goodies (sun equip. included)

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 03:07:41 CST 2000

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 00:22:39 -0600, Jack Doyle wrote:

>Anyone know of a place close to Norwalk where I may be able to find
>technological goodies via dumpster diving?  I am hoping to find
>perfectly functional equipment, such as Sun workstations, routers,
>monitors, hubs, and whatnot so I can sell said equipment (and keep the
>occasional item for myself).

I don't quite remember where Norwalk is, but if I'm correct, it's sorta close to Long Beach.
I went to the monthly swap meet at TRW in Long Beach today (last Sat of each month for
all of you in the LA area).  Got some Sun SCSI cables, Sun parallel adapters, cheap
memory, cheap Macs, etc - Sun stuff varies, but there's some really good deals there.

Paul