Re(2): [SunRescue] Real ISP

Tim Hauber tim_hauber at STEV.net
Sat Feb 26 12:33:27 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org writes:
>How 'bout a 'Start' button while we're at it?  ;-)  No, actually, I
>think that optical mice are great, and they could use the same stuff to
>make a "Marble" type thing pretty easily.  But I doubt you'll find a
>beter conversation peice than the type 4 optical mice, with the red
>light.  Ohhh...  Ahh....
>
>Just my opinion.
>-Jonathan

I really like the feel of felt on laminated aluminum or whatever that pad
is made of.  It doesn't creep when you have the mouse cord stressed by all
the junk on your desk.  I also like the fact that I cant use it anywhere
but on the pad, so I tend not to bury my pad, unlike my roller machines,
which I tend to run the mouse on a book on top of the stack.  On my
primary PC however I really like my cirque (Alps) glidepoint touchpad.
Tim