Re(2): RE: RE: [SunRescue] Real ISP

Kris Kirby kris at hiwaay.net
Fri Feb 25 20:41:22 CST 2000

WARNING: REMOVE ALL DRINKS/FOOD FROM YOUR MOUTH BEFORE READING!

;-)

> > Thats a type 5c keyboard with the Type6 "crossbow" mouse.  Its better
> > than the Type5 mechanical, but I still think that both of them are too
> > light (I'm almost to the point of putting some lead weights in...)
>
> Put a mouse ball from an older Apple Logitech mouse in.  I use the one
> from a IIgs mouse.  Feels like it has an iron core.

My brother and a friend got a little crazy in 'puter class one day. One of
them removed a mouse ball from a mouse and threw it at a clock which,
luckily, didn't shatter. Later he got a chance to explain to the (then)
vice-principal what had happened. Of course, he mentioned that a "mouse
ball" was a little ball that fits in the bottom of a computer mouse to
allow it to function. The vice-principal: "Oh. I though you were talking
about a rodent."

Now go clean off your monitor.
----
<kris at nospam.hiwaay.net>    |
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
	... Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK