Re(2): RE: RE: [SunRescue] Real ISP

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Feb 25 14:12:22 CST 2000

The other guy in the office just started designing a device to split full
sized soda cans into two separate cans for all of those people who can't
handle a whole can.  :)  (he's planning to make millions with that device)

> (heh, good thing about running a mailing list, is that I can
> topic-drift
> as much as I want...*grin*)
>
> Me, every beverage container on my desk is EMPTY..
>
> Her desk (well, the one that she "filled up", then she moved
> to a different
> desk!):
> http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/desk/turtledesk.jpg
>
> My desk (equally as bad, but its since been cleaned):
> http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/desk/billdesk1.jpg
> http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/desk/billdesk2.jpg

What kind of nifty mouse is that?  I've got a bunch of type4s and a type5c,
but they don't look HALF that cool, or comfortable.  They're all REALLY
square and rough on the hands...
	Greg