[SunRescue] Sun SAS 3.0 FDDI, is this supported under Solaris 7?

josh grubman jg at FALSE.NET
Fri Feb 25 01:04:13 CST 2000

you're booting the 64 bit kernel which is failing when attempting to load
32 modules. there are a few sun-supplied modules which aren't 64 bit-clean.

if you don't need 64 bit kernel support, boot the 32 bit kernel ('man boot').

-j