[SunRescue] Sun 3/80 woes.....

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Thu Feb 24 10:23:00 CST 2000

Bob,
Install SunOS first and then do a dd of the install image for NetBSD to
the swap space. The NVRAM data can be found on sun3arc somewhere ...

Michael
---

Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976