[SunRescue] Does anyone have any---

Drew Schatt schatt at schatt.com
Tue Feb 15 17:35:46 CST 2000

At 2:28 PM -0800 2/15/00, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> [...]
Traffic should be fairly low (probably less than 10k pages), but it
will be dynamic, grabbing information from an oracle server (running
on a different, faster  machine, so that shouldn't be a bottleneck).
Pages are going to be generated by perl, using mod_perl, php, and ssl.

>More ram is always good.  :)  Again, depends on what specifically you're
>doing with it.  It's hard to predict what a server is going to need unless
>you've had a server in that role and know what to expect of useage and
>things.
On a related note, how much ram can a SS10 hold?
	-Drew