[SunRescue] Vendor List

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 14 00:22:11 CST 2000

Hey Bob!

Just what are those signs of "being a dealer rather than a private
individual" There are more than a few of us who deal in used Sun and other
Unix boxen who only loosely fit the title of Dealer.

I'd really like to know so if I qualify I'd like to be listed in your list.

Cheers,

--Mike N

Sun's to the stars!! <ok I'm kidding here>