[SunRescue] Vendor List

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Feb 13 23:51:35 CST 2000

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 12:21:30AM -0500, bobk wrote:
> I am making a list (for my own reasons) of places that sell used suns. To
> qualify, a dealer must have already had business, have a web page
> offering suns for sale, have
> more than one system for sale, and show signs of being a dealer rather
> than a private individual. I am not judging the quality of any of any of
> these businesses.
> What I have so far is at http://sinister.com/usedsuns.html
> I know that there is already a list on sunhelp.org but it is imcomplete,
> because I guess people have to ask to be put on it.
> If you have any additions to the list, please email me.
> -bob

I only list vendors on sunhelp.org that are known to have decent prices
and not rip people off, BTW.  I wont list just anybody.  This way I can
make sure people who look at my vendor list are getting a good deal and
not the shaft.  Its not meant to be a "complete" list, but a "recommended"
list.

Bill

--
| Bill Bradford  | mrbill at mrbill.net | http://www.mrbill.net |