[SunRescue] Vendor List

bobk bobk at sinister.com
Sun Feb 13 23:21:30 CST 2000

I am making a list (for my own reasons) of places that sell used suns. To
qualify, a dealer must have already had business, have a web page
offering suns for sale, have
more than one system for sale, and show signs of being a dealer rather
than a private individual. I am not judging the quality of any of any of
these businesses.

What I have so far is at http://sinister.com/usedsuns.html

I know that there is already a list on sunhelp.org but it is imcomplete,
because I guess people have to ask to be put on it.

If you have any additions to the list, please email me.

-bob