[SunRescue] SPARCstation 2

Neil Ridley n.ridley at sacbh.com.au
Sun Feb 13 04:03:54 CST 2000

I followed the proceedure as below and also did "b cdrom" under old-mode,
the screen output is
Boot Device: /sbus/esp at 0,800000/sd at 6,0:c File and args:
It stay's at this point with no activity I have left it for as long as 3
hours and still no
activity.
I am using a boxed Solaris 2.5 Server CD I have checked scsi-probe and it
verifies cdrom using 6,0
It may be that this CD isn't bootable, any other idea's?

also, forgive my newbie ignorance is it possible to create a boot disk from
this CD using WIN/i386  or
Linux on an intel.

Regards