[SunRescue] Solaris - getting CGI to work

Ido Dubrawsky ido at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 12 17:24:29 CST 2000

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, Paul Khoury wrote:

> Slightly OT, but how can I get CGI scripts to work on my System?  Running
> Apache 1.3.9, and of course, Solaris (2.6).

 Yes, it's not dependent on Solaris, it's an Apache configuration.  You have to
enable the recognition of the suffix .cgi in Apache if you want to name your
scripts with that suffix, otherwise you don't have to do anything.  Just write
your scripts, make your HTML call them and that's it.

Ido

--
Ido Dubrawsky
Sr. UNIX System Administrator                   E-mail: ido at globeset.com
Command and Control Group/Application Services
GlobeSET.com
Austin, TX