[SunRescue] ISDN "taking off"...

Dan Jameyson jameyson at iwosys.net
Thu Feb 10 23:03:19 CST 2000

I'm having exactly the same problem. I called (pac)Crackbell, and they
said I'm just too far from the CO - but I'd swear I'm within range
anyway. I haven't had too much luck finding someone who can do at least
144 dsl 5-ip subnet for $80/month or less, heh...

I'll check out that web site... but what other sugguestions do you have
for us telco rejects who can't stand running a &#*@(% network off a
modem that won't even connect at 19k?

Dan