[SunRescue] CS6400's available.

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Tue Feb 8 16:06:44 CST 2000

	Hate to post on this one, but I know how some of you guys might be
interested in these.

	I thought that luck had fallen out of the sky and hit me on the head
yesterday when I had six Cray Superserver 6400's fall into my lap.
However, it's gotten better.  Three more came along, and I have leads on
nine at the moment.

	Normally I could move such things, but, well... does anyone know of
anyone that would be interested in one?  Each is maxed out with 64
processors.

	I'm not sure what they'll be running, as far as funds go, but I should
know shortly.  As well as having more configuration data.

	Anyhow, just thought that I'd spread the word, as these aren't too
common.  And, basically, are like watered-down UE10000's.

							Thanks,
							Kent Rankin