[SunRescue] Blew the gillywatzits off my 4/110 cpu.....(:+{{...

Snock snock at snock.raex.com
Mon Feb 7 14:21:08 CST 2000

I've never owned a 4/110, but on the newer stuff they fused the SCSI bus
so your problem might not be so bad if it was only the fuse that went
south.  On the newer stuff, at least, the fuses look like little
cylindrical incandescent lamps.  They are socketed so there isn't even a
need to heat up the iron.