[SunRescue] Used SBus 10bT cards?

Robert Gash gashalot at gashalot.com
Sat Feb 5 21:23:13 CST 2000

I'm seriously considering buying a uses SS4 or Sparc classic to serve as a
little toy box as well as a firewall/NAT machine.  However, to do NAT
effectively I need to have 2 NICs, and I know that both of the above
mentioned machines have at least 1 SBus slot available for a 10bT
card.  However, I have noticed that most everyone wants exorbitant sums of
money for these 10bT cards.  Does anyone know of somewhere I can get a
10bT card for $50-$80?  I know that it will be used (but the box is used
too, so it is a perfect match), but I don't really wanna sink piles of
money into this is possible.

Any help anyone can provide is greatly apperciated.

-R

--
.----------------- PGP Key: `finger gashalot at gashalot.com` -----------------.
| Robert Gash                        |          Work - gashalot at fasturl.net |