[SunRescue] Replacement keyboards

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Wed Feb 2 12:56:57 CST 2000

The one I saw (which apparently is no more) was really quite cool - when I
was in the Navy, our brand-spanking new NT 3.51 servers came with the same
trackball in a PC form.  It had probably a 2 1/2" ball and three big black
buttons, one on left, one on right, and one at the bottom.  The action was
very smooth, and I think it had a pretty high DPI.  The case was pc-beige,
which was really cool looking with those big black buttons.  I wouldn't
mind having one of these, myself, but I never got one (new) because they
were so damned expensive!  That's military specs, for you...

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org