Re(2): Re(2): [SunRescue] Solaris 2.5.1/PPC

Tim Hauber tim_hauber at STEV.net
Tue Feb 1 16:32:17 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org writes:
>Complete with GUI, OpenStep libs, etc, or just the Darwin part?
>
>Reagen

Well, rumors come slow out of Apple these days, Jobs fires people who
start them, so I don't know.  I just know that the project was mentioned
at one point, and ever since Apple has been busy not saying anything about
it, but the rumors persist.
I doubt the Darwin part would create rumors, any competent coder could
probably make that do something, if you managed to make a kernel it would
talk to.
Supposedly it is the current development level of the "real" OSX

Speaking of Steve, did anyone else notice the world is now run by Steves?
There are Jobs, Ballmer, Case, boy, we are in trouble if Forbes gets the
nomination.