Re(2): [SunRescue] 3/60 crate

Tim Hauber tim_hauber at STEV.net
Tue Feb 29 09:46:18 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org writes:
>What I found even funnier was the 6502 assembly listing (for an Apple ][)
>in Terminator.  It's copied directly from an issue of Nibble magazine.  I
>almost blew soda out my nose when I saw that in the theater.
>
>-James

What I have enjoyed lately is several Ads for microsoft related things
(training seminars, etc. that have computer pictures in them, and the
computers are Macs.  1 I remember specifically had a screen shot of IE, it
was in an ad for some kind of web contenet seminar, and the creen was
defiinitely a MacOS screen.  I can just see it now "this page best viewed
on IE4.5 for MacOS"  or worse yet IIS with front page extensions for
MacOSX :-)