Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Tue Feb 29 03:18:44 CST 2000

Those models could take 32 or 64 MB Ram ... I'm shure because I still have
one of them here and the only thing I have missing is Memory & a NIC to
make it useable as a Terminal ... The one I have is a borrowed one ...
from a place I used to work for...as is a printer and a scanner... I used
to drag anything that was not bolted down home with me...

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976