Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Tue Feb 29 03:13:00 CST 2000

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> >I like really high-speed dance music.  A lot of Goa stuff, generally
> >starting at 220bpm.  Either that or high-speed punk music.  Odd
> >combination, that... Koxbox and the Misfits.  *LOL*
>
> for) Im listening to some wild stuff from Silverstein, Ypsilon 5, DJ
> Mary-Jane, and Betweenzone, among others.  Its a great compilation I burned
> onto CD a short time ago that includes Goa and Heavy Trance.

Geez... I've just found out that even US-geeks like Goa-trance. :-)
I'm a music-addict! There's nothing stopping me when I put in BT or Paul
Okenfold into WinAmp, put on my earphones and start script-editing at
work. :-)
Ofcourse, a mix of Chakra or Green Nuns of the Revolution together with
SGI-hacking is always nice...

	/Regards, Bjorn