Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Tue Feb 29 02:55:13 CST 2000

Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> A fellow I was doing some business with said ther last time he was in
> Sweden, RedBull and Vodka was the rage.
>
> YUCK!!

Ohno, that's not too bad... Try mixing 1/4 (or 1/5 for the ladies) of
Vodka, 1/8 of Red Bull and fill the rest with Orange Juice... Yummy!
Add a slice of cucumber to whipe away any bitter taste.
Makes one of the sweetest drinks I've tasted so far, besides "Isbjrn"
(swedish for "polarbear"):
1/4 of Vodka, 1/10 of Blue Curaqo and fill the glass all the way to the
top with icecubes. Fill it up with 7up/Sprite and enjoy. :-)

	/Regards, Bjorn