Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Kris Kirby kris at hiwaay.net
Tue Feb 29 01:17:22 CST 2000

> Model 60.
>
> But I have some 2 meggers for PS/2 also...

I'm also highly interested in MCA cards, planars, etc. I'm willing to pay
shipping, but I don't think it's worth it for the cases except for the
smaller ones... And a model 50/70 case with a 70 planar (4 SIMM).

I've also got a copy of OS/2 around here. I'd love to have the machine up
for demo. Does anyone know what I need to get to make OS/2 talk TCP/IP
over a LAN?

---
<kris at nospam.hiwaay.net>    |
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
	... Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK