Re(2): RE: Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Amy turtlex at feeding.frenzy.com
Mon Feb 28 18:27:14 CST 2000

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Paul Khoury - Tech Support wrote:

> Well, when I wash my kitty, I sometimes use my Windows 2000 shirts
> (which were XL, but being 6'4", every damn thing shrinks) to dry her.
> They also work well for drying my car when I run out of towels... =)

oddly enough, old sgi tshirts (the ones with the old logo on the front)
are extremely absorbent...i always use them to dry the pets off (due to
max being a rather dirty dog, he gets a bath twice a week if not more)

oh, and to avoid shrinking, dont put 'em in the dryer and stretch 'em out
while still wet from the washer.

--amy