Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Mon Feb 28 09:40:26 CST 2000

Martin Frost wrote:

> > Geee.. I sure miss Mountain Dew.
> > (They are hard to come by here in Sweden!)
>
> Dunno about the north of Sweden, but I found a 7/11 just
> round the corner from T-Centralen in Stockholm which sold
> just about every overly caffeinated beverage you can
> imagine (and some you probably can't). I'm sure they had
> Mountain Dew there...

Been there, done that. :-)

It's easier in Stockholm to find those sodas, but up here we only have
Jolt Cola at the most.
(Red Bull, Magic or Battery is not counted)

Our computer club did import quite a few pallets of Jolt Cola a few
times. We bought ofcourse Mountain Dew, along with Old Keg Root Beer,
Cream Soda and some red/blue/lilac sort of fluid that I can't remember
it's name. :-)
And yes, they was shipped aaaaall the way from the US. :-)

The favourite is of course Mountain Dew, cause it's not too bad combined
with liquor...
funniest taste-sensation must be Cream Soda... vanilla ice cream :-)

	/Regards, Bjorn