[SunRescue] 3/60 crate

P.A.Osborne P.A.Osborne at ukc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 28 04:05:22 CST 2000

On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 01:43:32AM -0800, Paul Khoury wrote:
> >> Bill (my quest is now to acquire enough SPARCstation 1s so that I can build
> >> bookshelves out of them + some lumber - but have all the machines fully
> >> operational...)
> >
> >If I even thought of that one,  I would be cancelling any wedding plans
> >that have been made.
> >
> Hey, just think - at least you'd save on the heating bill in the winter like I am... =)

I have it cracked!   I get the machine here to the office so I can install
it,  then when the girlfriend is away for a few days in a couple of weeks,
it can go in the front door!  Dunno where I will put it yet though,  but
I will think of somewhere.

--Paul
--can we rename this list:  sun-rescue-scheming-cos-of-the-girlfriend
--please Mr Bill?