[SunRescue] messy offices

P.A.Osborne P.A.Osborne at ukc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 28 02:13:19 CST 2000

On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 05:56:06PM -0800, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> As long as we're throwing out pics of messy offices, I might as well join
> the fray...
>
> I supposedly work on this desk...

Thats kind of familiar!   Except in my case the Sun s are in the
machine room.  I was going to put a sparc2 with 17" monitor on my
desk but had it discretely suggested that 'once it leaves the machine
room it leaves the building' - which was a bit of a shame really.

So the kit goes home when the maintenance runs out,  should be
10s and 20s this summer if I am lucky.  Suspect I am going to
need a bigger wardrobe (rack sized perhaps) to camoflage the stuff
from the girlfriend.

--Paul