[SunRescue] NEW THREAD!! ISP related

nick at ns.snowman.net nick at ns.snowman.net
Sat Feb 26 16:29:15 CST 2000

You might want to consider IDSL.  I'm fairly sure some ppl are more
familiar with than I am, but as I understand it'll run just this side of
anywhere.  There are limits, but if you have cable you're likley to be
able to get IDSL.  Just to throw in my two cents I've got SDSL from UUNet
384k.  It's not bad, but for UUNet it's had lots of problems.
	Nick