[SunRescue] NEW THREAD!! ISP related

Cyrus M. Reed reedc at cc.wwu.edu
Sat Feb 26 15:40:18 CST 2000

I'm using a cable hookup from AT&T @Home (eewwww :), on which the speed
varies wildly (sometimes it will just stop working altogether).  I'd
prefer DSL of some sort, but alas, I'm too far away.  As for
workstations, I've got a dual PPro 200 with 128MB RAM running Linux,
which also doubles as a file server for my Mac Duo 230 laptop in it's
DuoDock (nice for typing papers and telnet sessions).  I'm ashamed to
say I don't curently have any Sun machines, but someday I hope to give
one a good home. :)

-Cyrus