Re(2): RE: RE: [SunRescue] Real ISP

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Feb 25 22:32:16 CST 2000

What in the heck is a "clipper"???

Bill, you should be able to find a PCI USB root hub card from CompUSSR, or
the like, and also at CNET's shopper.com (I use that for quick price
comparisons, before purchased at a 50% discount through the university I
work for).

As for a sun question, how nice is that Crossbow mouse compared to say, a
logitech trackman marble (that nice optical jobber)?  I like that my Type5c
mouse is optical, but it's HORRIBLY uncomfortable.  I've learned a LOT of
emacs shortcuts because of that thing...
	Greg