[SunRescue] Re: Real ISP & Fred (at bottom...check it out..)

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Fri Feb 25 19:40:15 CST 2000

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Kent Rankin wrote:

> > 20" Zenith (geez, almost sounds like a carburetor).  1280x1024x76Hz
> > maximum, analog grayscale.  Captive 13W3 cable.  They also do
> > 1152x900x76Hz.
>
> 	Oh god!  The IPC monitors!  Runaway!  *grin*

Actually no.  The IPC's shipped with the Philips 19" grayscales, and some
people used the older Philips mono (not grayscale) fishbowl units.

The Zenith 20's shipped with the Sparc 10 and 20, they were the last of
the grayscale monitors sold by Sun.  Nice flat screen, quite lightweight
for the size, small bezel.  None of the other grayscale monitors could
match their resolution and refresh rate.

A grayscale, but if you want one then that's the model to get.  I'd take
one if it was in pristine condition and someone would ship.

-James