[SunRescue] Re: Real ISP & Fred (at bottom...check it out..)

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Fri Feb 25 19:37:35 CST 2000

> 20" Zenith (geez, almost sounds like a carburetor).  1280x1024x76Hz
> maximum, analog grayscale.  Captive 13W3 cable.  They also do
> 1152x900x76Hz.

	Oh god!  The IPC monitors!  Runaway!  *grin*

	Actually, I'm not too far from where Fred is.  Quite often I have
leftovers as well.  If anyone in that area is interested, they're more
than welcome to that sort from me, as well.

	My location is Knoxville, TN.  Basically right next to Oak Ridge
National Labs.

						Thanks,
						Kent Rankin