[SunRescue] DC/VA/MD people -- SOMEONE TAKE MY SSA AWAY FROM ME!

josh grubman jg at FALSE.NET
Thu Feb 24 22:30:38 CST 2000

i have an unclaimed sparcstorage array model 100 in decent physical condition
with no disks installed and an sbus FC controler and cable. someone should come
give me some cash, a portmaster 2e (with or without ports), a 5.25" indigo2
disk bracket, or any other useful hardware that isn't going to take up loads
of space and collect dust and take this beast away from me.

i'm in alexandria, va and i still refuse to ship this anywhere.

-j

---
cut in line, bled to death.