[SunRescue] Real ISP

josh grubman jg at FALSE.NET
Thu Feb 24 15:23:54 CST 2000

> "back in my day" - a good tech support person needed only a telephone to do
> tech support, and at most, maybe a vt100 (or emulated) dumb terminal to
> look up some user info or mail logs, etc.  I used to be able to walk someone

today the internet is used by millions of idiots armed with web browsers,
hotmail, and alladvantage accounts. incidentally, some of these people do
dialup tech support.

let the blind guide the blind. i doubt we have more than 20 years before the
world turns to complete shit and civilization as we know it collapses. fuck
em.

-josh