[SunRescue] Real ISPs

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Wed Feb 23 18:45:56 CST 2000

On this note I would have to say that I'm lucky with my ISP MCI Worldcom.
The thing they do is simply provide my pipe & a block of 32 IP's, I run my
own name servers who work delegated from them so they don't do anything
but provide my bandwidth via leased line & allow me to use their news
server because I don't have the machine or inclination to have one.
However I pay a premium for this setup about 150 USD in ISP charges and
250 USD on the line. But this is worth it as I have no problems with both
besides the fact that I could use double the bandwidth but dousn't
anyone..

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976