[SunRescue] SparcServer 670 vs 690

XsinTRK xsintrk at xsintrk.net
Wed Feb 23 10:48:35 CST 2000

  Question for the group. I have ben searching the net far and wide,
and there doesn't seem to be all that much technical info readily
available about these platforms. Can someone point me to a good
reference site?

  Also, I am assuming, possibly incorrectly that the 690 is just a
larger version in the same 6xx family, and therefore accepts the same
cards as the 670. Am I correct in this assumption?

  Many thanks to James for his help this far, just thought I'd ask the
group this one. :)

-Martin Wedel
 webmaster, XsinTRK.net