[SunRescue] Good deal on color Postscript printer

Josh Goins joshg at intelos.net
Thu Feb 17 15:03:20 CST 2000

If anyone is interested in a cheap, color, PS Level 2 printer, the Lexmark
Optra 40 is on clearance at buy.com.  I found specs for the printer at
http://www.lexmark.com/printers/inkjet/OptraColor/40.html

They are selling for $99, shipping included and can be found at
http://www.buy.com/clearance/product.asp?sku=70000013

I've been told that these accept standard, 72 pin SIMMS for upgrading the
memory from the 4MB that is included.

Note:  I have no affiliation with buy.com other than being a customer now that
I have placed an order for one of these printers.  My interest in posting this
information to this list is solely for the purpose of providing information to
other subscribers to this list.

--

	Josh Goins <joshg at intelos.net>