[SunRescue] OT Digital stuff available for resque

Jeff Borisch jborisch at cgrg.ohio-state.edu
Tue Feb 15 13:38:32 CST 2000

Hi all, Sorry for the the OT post but I don't have the packrats address
available. I have seen at the University's surplus area a
VAX(station) 3100 as well as two disk storage units the storage units are
about the size of a desktop and have two full height 5.25 disks in
them. They are ten bucks each. If anyone wants any more info I can get you
directions to the place. I can put a hold on them at the place that is
good for 24 hours.

They are labelled with masking tape "works"

email me if anyone is interested.

--jeffrey