[SunRescue] Vendor List

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Feb 14 11:22:41 CST 2000

I'd have to say that maintaining an online inventory isn't/shouldn't be all
that hard.  Assuming that you can either write something that can query a
database, or can convince somebody to write scripts to query the database
for you (php3, perl, and my favorite, ColdFusion), then it's pretty trivial.
You can create some pages that list what you have in stock, probably with
some semi-negotiable prices, and have people either call or email to get
whatever they want built.  The database design could even be a flat file,
just using fields to mark things in and out or whatever.  If I every acquire
enough stuff to make this worthwhile, maybe I'll write something myself.
	Greg.